pretty nails designs

Tuesday 26 June 2012

How to design pretty nail design with white flowers

Here comes a picture of my first flower nail art design. It was my first experience with flowers.
I used two colors in this nail design:
-purple
-white 
I painted the smiley area of nails with purple color. and placed some dots around the purple color.
and made small half flowers at the starting of nails and in the mid of nails. 
I added some dots at the smiley areas of nails that makes it more graceful and after all the completed nail art looked very pretty like in the above picture :)
It was the first time for me with the flowers so i tried simple nail design.
I suggest everyone should start with easy nail designs like above so they can go far to the way of pretty nails designs.


Hope you like the tutorial of this nail design!!
see you soon.


pari!!

No comments:

Post a Comment